10 reasons why you should use me as your realtor to sell your home!
1) It makes financial sense – According to the National Association of Realtors, the average home price sold with an agent is $265,000, those that tried to sell it themselves, sold for $200,000. I am here to be your representative and get you the best price for your property.
2) Time Management – You are probably busy and I will market your property, find the best places to advertise and work within my network of buyer’s agents to showcase your home. From staging to quality photographs and showing to prospective buyers, I provide a full service to ensure your transactions run smoothly, leading you time to concentrate on your work and family.
3) Objective information and opinions – My job is to provide information to you, to let you determine what price is best and how to market your home. We all have emotional attachments to our homes and you need someone who is objective to help navigate your home sale.
4) Negotiation knowledge – Whether you receive multiple offers or one offer, I will work with you to negotiate the best terms for your sale. There is more to consider than just the offer price and we will work together to accept the best offer and work through the offers.
5) Up-to-date experience – I know the local market and follow the trends and comparable properties. The market changes and I will help you sell for the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
6) Ethical treatment- I work on your behalf, under your instruction. As part of the National Association of Realtors, I subscribe to a strict code of ethics and am expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of helping you sell your home.
7) Understand Contracts – Contracts require many forms including disclosures, contracts, addendums and other technical documents. Working with me will help you avoid mistakes that will cost you money!
8) Pricing Advice – looking at recently sold homes is only one element of arriving at an asking price. Other things to consider include homes currently on the market as well as your home’s upgrades, features and location. I have the knowledge to price your home to get it sold.
9) Marketing Power – Getting your home on the MLS is how your home will be seen to qualified buyers but I won’t stop there – your property will also be marketed through contacts & personal networks, social media and open houses. I will help you position your home to attract the best, quality buyers.
9) Security – Your home will be viewed by potential buyers who are working with another agent. I provide a se are lockbox that is only accessible by licensed agents. People will view your home at an agreed, pre-arranged time with you, so there will be no surprises.