Relocation To The Southwest Valley
Hundreds of people are relocating to Southwest Valley for so many reasons including:
- Proximity to California : It is just a 6 hour drive from Buckeye to LA, making it an ideal place to increase your quality of life, while still remaining close to family.
- Affordable house prices : With house prices starting around $250,000 the Southwest Valley is an affordable place to raise your family!
- Job Opportunities : More and more companies are coming to the area. Amazon, Macy’s, Sub-Zero/Wolf and chewy.com are all part of the economy. Microsoft and Nike are also slated to contribute to the growth in the coming years.
- Weather : Living in the Valley of the Sun, will provide you with temperatures ranging from the 60’s to the 80’s, making it ideal for living an active outdoor lifestyle. Golfing, hiking, biking and swimming are all part of daily life in Arizona, ensuring there is something for everyone!
- Overall Quality of Life : Arizona has comparatively lower property taxes, affordable housing and an increasingly stronger economy, the Southwest Valley is the gateway to Sonoran Desert living!
From the White Tank Mountains to the Estrella Foothills, the Southwest Valley offers it’s residents a breathtakingly beautiful place to call home.
Championship golf courses, world class sporting facilities and entertainment districts that don’t disappoint, there is always something going on in the Southwest Valley.
Goodyear, Avondale, Buckeye and Litchfield Park, make up the Southwest Valley and provide something for everyone. Buckeye and Litchfield Park offer small town charm with their quaint downtowns, Goodyear has beautiful golf course communities and everything you need for shopping and dining. Over 84,000 people call Avondale home and it bustles with activity and growth.
Sporting events are a large part of life in the Valley!
Goodyear is home to the spring training stadium for both the Cleveland Indians and the Cincinnati Reds. The 10,000 people complex offers the best for baseball fans with single tier seating, concessions, bar and patio area along with a children’s play area!
Avondale has Phoenix International Raceway (ISM) and hosts two NASCAR race weekends annually. It also hosts AnyCar and CART as well as the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
State Farm Stadium is the home of the Arizona Cardinals and to the annual Fiesta Bowl. The venue boasts the first fully retractable playing field in North America! In 2024, the Final Four will return to the venue for the tournament. There are over 63,000 non-obstructed seats and 88 executive seats making this a world class stadium and event facility.
The Gila River Arena in Glendale hosts the Arizona Coyotes professional ice hockey team and is adjacent to the State Farm Stadium. The Coyotes, originally the Phoenix Coyotes, have been in the valley since 1996. Gila River Arena is also serves as a world-class concert venue and has hosted acts such as Rod Stewart, Toby Keith, Britney Spears and Usher.
World Class golf courses adorn the desert landscape – from the Championship courses at the Wigwam Gold Resort to challenging courses that offer a breathtaking mountain views in Verrado, Golfing in your own backyard has never been so inviting!
Hiking is a big part of life throughout the Phoenix area and the Southwest Valley boasts some of the best hiking in the area.
The White Tanks offers history and beauty and offers hikes for every level of fitness and ability. The famous Waterfall Trail is an easy, one-mile hike the whole family can enjoy! Don’t forget to look for petroglyphs, or rock art, made be native Arizonians from long ago!
The Estrella’s provide over 33 miles of hiking and biking trails and range in difficulty from easy to strenuous. Trails can be accessed through Estrella Mountain Regional Park.